BURNIN' FOR YOU IS AN AROMATIC CANDLE + PERFUME COLLECTION INSPIRED BY THE POWER OF OLFACTORY MEMORY.
ALL FRAGRANCES ARE HAND POURED IN OUR BROOKLYN, NY STUDIO.
CANDLE CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each use.
- If your wick becomes too long, or an air current disturbs the flame's teardrop shape, small amounts of soot will collect on the candle glass. *This soot is similar to that given off by cooking oils and is not considered a health concern (vs. soot formed by diesel fuel, coal, gasoline, etc.)
- Failure to properly trim your wick may result in damage done to glass jars or labels. We are not responsible for these damages. Extinguish a candle if the flame gets too high or too close to the sides of the container. Recenter and recut the wick once extinguished using a wick trimmer. Please do not handle the wick directly.
- We are only responsible for damages on products purchased directly from our studio and not from retailers. Damages incurred to glass or otherwise should be noted immediately upon receipt. If you notice a crack in the candle's glass container, please discard and do not burn. A burning wick near a cracked glass jar may result in glass shattering due to fragility near high temperatures or liquified wax seeping through the cracked glass.
- When burning, allow candle wax to completely melt to edges of jar before extinguishing. Not allowing the wax to liquify to the edge, especially when first burning your candle, will result in wax "tunneling" down the center.
To clean candle glass, extinguish flame and allow wax to cool completely. Wipe clean with a damp cloth or paper towel.
Only burn your candle on a level, heat + fire resistant surface away from flammable objects. Never leave a burning candle unattended or near children.
Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
Discontinue burning your candle when a 1/2 inch of wax remains.
Candle ingredients: soy blend wax + phthalate free fragrance oils + essential oils + cotton wick.